Offered Salary up to 20,000,000 NET
Career Level FULLSTACK JS DEVELOPER
- Build new features, and maintain company Platforms
- Take part in the development of outsourcing products for customers
- Participate in Front-End, Back-End
- Collab with others to solve problems
- Adapt New Techniques to increase performance
- Associate with Marketing, Sales and Testing teams to perfect products
- 15 day-off/year (12 annual leave + September 25; December 25 and employee’s birthday)
- Monthly teambuilding and company trip
- Experience in working with Github, Pull Request, Merge code
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Experience in working with cloud computing platforms is a great advantage
- Ability to solve problems.
- Manage time and work.
- Willing to research and apply new technologies to the company’s products.